The goal of the International Organization for Standardization is to promote the growth and development of manufacturing, trade, and communication among businesses worldwide. This 164-member global federation accomplishes these goals by developing voluntary quality management standards that facilitate worldwide trade and the production of quality products and services, and encourage good business practices.
The most widely recognized of these standards is the ISO 9000 series, a basic quality management system that can be used in industries of any size and type anywhere in the world. Registration to ISO 9001:2008 (or another quality standard) provides objective proof that a business has implemented and satisfied all the requirements of a quality management system.
- RC14001:2015 Technical Specification Changes
- **NEWLY REVISED & EXPANDED!**
Preparing for the Change – Transition to ISO 9001:2015 (FAQs)
- The Latest Revision of ISO 9000
- ISO 9001:2015 vs. ISO 9001:2008 (A side by side comparison)
- ANAB – Transition Process for Clients of CBs Accredited for ISO 9001 and/or ISO 14001
- Preparing for the Change – Transition to ISO 9001:2015 (FAQs)
PJR is accredited by ANAB, UKAS, JAB and ACCREDIA to register clients to ISO 9001:2008.